East Asian Circle of Applied Technology (EACAT) is a public interest incorporated foundation, which has been established to support education of youth in Asia. EACAT has been actively involving in two main following activities:
- Provide scholarship for international students who are studying in Japan
- Offer an entrepreneur leadership program (monthly meeting)
EACAT Japan Homestay Program aims at creating a network of future Cambodian young leaders who will become role models in their communities and make changes to Cambodia. Successfully selected 4 (four) students from specified high schools in Cambodia will visit Tokyo, Japan for a week from October 9th until October 16th, 2018 to exchange and learn about education, culture and society in Japan and bring back what they learn to share with other students in their school or people in their communities.
Who can apply?
- Students must be enrolled as High School students at the time of the Home Stay (October 2018)
- Students must be able to communicate and write essays in English
- Students must be able to be in Tokyo from October 9th until October 16th, 2018
- Students who are highly interested in Japan
- Students who want to become role models in their communities
- Students who want to be entrepreneurs in the future
How to apply?
Applicants must submit an Essay along with an Entry Form by May 31th to the below email address. Then, the Japan Alumni of Cambodia (JAC) will select 10 (ten) students based on their essays for interviews. The date of interview will be informed later to the selected candidates only.
Click the link below for download:
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or send your handwriting application form to: Japan Alumni of Cambodia, CJCC Main Building 1st Floor, Russian Blvd. Khan Tuol Kork,Phnom Penh,Cambodia.